Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 39 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 120 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT – SINGAPORE OFFICE
Reporting to the Manager, Performance & Efficiency, your Key Duties & Responsibilities are as follows:
- Evaluate data reported by vessels and highlight data quality issues and get them rectified by vessels
- Assist in developing new analytical tools to improve vessel performance management
- Communicate with vessels’ crew, highlighting data reporting and performance related issues
- Audit the data against official logs (from vessels) and create reports based on reported data
- Assist in quantifying performance improvement
- Create and share performance related reports and score cards for energy efficiency with fleet and management
- Assist in integration of ERP data and Performance data on Power BI to create an intelligent decision-support tool for the company
- Liaise with third party vendors on matters related to vessel performance and data reporting
- Assist with any ad-hoc analysis work related to efficiency improvement
- Gather necessary information from vessels and keep vessel data sheet updated at all times
- Degree in Data Analytics or equivalent disciplines, preferably with 1-2 years’ work experience as an analyst in a shipping company. Entry Level candidates may also apply
- Knowledge in Marine / Mechanical Engineering and/or Naval Architecture are also advantages.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language with all levels of staff and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight
- Resourceful, good organizational and interpersonal
- Applicant should be Singaporean.
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.epic-gas.com
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Please be informed that Epic Gas operates on a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.