Job Postings - Singapore
SHIP MANAGER & TRAINING MANAGER– SINGAPORE OFFICE
- Sailed as Chief Engineer on LPG vessels or Tankers.
- Sailing experience on MAN B&W ME type engines as Chief Engineer or 1st Assistant Engineer preferred.
- Interest in Training required.
- Liaison with the Training Team based in Manila.
- No shore experience required.
- Manage the daily technical & operations matters of our fleet in accordance with corporate policies & procedures, local and international statutory rules & regulations.
- Implement and maintain a safe, environmental friendly, dependable and cost effective standard in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversee technical, operational and docking related matters. Ensure statutory certification, condition of class, regular surveys and inspections are completed within scheduled dates.
- Establish consistent, professional and efficient service delivery standards at all times.
- Maintain stringent cost control of operating budget including financial reporting and preparing of vessels’ annual budgets.
- Responsible for the Training Team liaison between Manila & Singapore offices, Training Budgets, Course Development and spend few months a year in Manila office to oversee the Training team functioning.
- Ability to travel at short notice and manage 24/7 on call lifestyle.
- Ability to develop, improve and implement safe, and cost effective technical vessel management processes.
- An in-depth knowledge of the rules and regulations governing vessels’ management.
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to mentor junior and onboard seafarers.
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and resourceful.
- Strong team orientation and has the ability to manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.