Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 39 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 120 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
SHIP MANAGER – SINGAPORE / LONDON OFFICE
- Manage the daily technical & operations matters of our fleet in accordance with corporate policies & procedures, local and international statutory rules & regulations.
- Implement and maintain a safe, environmental friendly, dependable and cost effective standard in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversee technical, operational and docking related matters. Ensure statutory certification, condition of class, regular surveys and inspections are completed within scheduled dates.
- Establish consistent, professional and efficient service delivery standards at all times.
- Maintain stringent cost control of operating budget including financial reporting and preparing of vessels’ annual budgets.
- Holding Chief Engineers Certificate of Competency.
- Sailing experience on MAN B&W ME type engines as Chief Engineer or 1st Assistant Engineer.
- No shore experience required.
- Ability to travel at short notice and manage 24/7 on call lifestyle.
- Ability to develop, improve and implement safe, and cost effective technical vessel management processes.
- An in-depth knowledge of the rules and regulations governing vessels’ management.
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills.
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and
- Strong team orientation and has the ability to manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com. Website: www.epic-gas.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.