JOB POSTINGS - SINGAPORE
- Providing administrative & secretarial support to the department.
- Formatting, compiling & distribution of inspection/ investigation reports.
- Formatting & printing of SHEQ documents / plans / reports as required.
- Assist with production / preparation for a set of standard shipboard documents for all new vessels.
- Assist with documentation related to various company quality assurance audits.
- Handling SHEQ related invoices and entering the necessary information into the software
- Distributing Log Books to ships and maintaining of inventories.
- NITEC / Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a shipping company.
- Proficient in computer software applications and good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language with all levels of staff and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and outcome-driven.
- Applicant should be Singaporean.
Note: SHEQ – Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality
Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.