Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 44 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 120 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT – SINGAPORE OFFICE
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with approved suppliers & sub-contractors for quotes, order confirmation, delivery and invoicing.
- Evaluating the performance of suppliers, sub-contractors and repair companies/yards.
- Timely procurement and forwarding of stores and spares to the vessels.
- Follow-up on FO and LO sample reports from vessel and testing laboratories.
- Maintain record of vessel certificates and initiate early action for their timely renewal in consultation with ship managers.
- Assist ship managers in arranging ship repairs and docking of vessels.
- Attend to vessel requirements, as required.
- Arrange for servicing of equipment as per the Company’s requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a reputable shipping/ship management company.
- Proficient in computer software applications and good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language with all levels of staff and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and outcome-driven.
- Applicant should be Singaporean.
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within their position and the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.epic-gas.com
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Please be informed that Epic Gas operates on a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.