JOB POSTINGS - SINGAPORE
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Liaising with and instructing Captain/Officers onboard our fleet for voyage instruction. Basic understanding on trade criteria.
- Liaising with and instructing head/local agent at load/discharge/bunker/special supply ports. Obtaining port/berth info, estimated DA and maintain good record.
- Providing timely and accurate vessel’s update to charterers/broker. Maintain good relationship with charterers/brokers/agents/suppliers.
- Preparing timely accounting invoices on receivables for freight/hire/demurrages, etc.
- Timely checking/approving of accounts payable for service rendered to the commercial team.
- Maintain good accounts receivable / payable record through using various software e.g. Shipnet/Eyeshare.
- Administer operations related documents.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Maritime Studies or related discipline.
- Basic understanding of Main Charter Party Terms, Bill of Lading and reason for requesting Letter of Indemnity & demurrage calculation.
- Ability to understand and maintain vessel’s record in SHIPNET and vessel’s record using maritime software, transmit data across ship to shore and preferably speak more than 1 or 2 languages.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Meticulous, independent, resourceful and outcome-driven.
- Has a valid visa/permit to reside and work in the United Kingdom.
The incumbent will be based in London after training in Singapore. If you’re interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your CV and a short covering letter stating what you would bring to the team to: email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified