JOB POSTINGS - SINGAPORE
EXECUTIVE / SENIOR EXECUTIVE, OPERATIONS
- Provide the vessel with full voyage instructions, including the interpretation of important charter party terms, whether under a voyage charter, contract of affreightment or time charter.
- Liaise with and instruct head/local agent to load/discharge/bunker/special supply ports including obtaining port/berth information, estimated DA and maintain good record.
- Provide timely and accurate vessel updates to charterers/brokers and maintain good working relationships with charterers/brokers/agents/suppliers.
- Optimising voyage output and strict and diligent control on invoicing/accounting matters..
- Prepare invoices for freight/hire/demurrage and ensure timely collection of all receivables.
- Check and approve accounts payable for services rendered to the commercial team.
- Ensure voyage accounts and records within SHIPNET are always up-to-date.
- Liaise with Charterers and P&I clubs on cargo claims and BL/LOI issues.
- Administer operations related documents.
- A degree from a Maritime Academy or an equivalent body. Alternate degree with a qualification such as the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in the operations department of a tanker company.
- Good working knowledge of Asbatankvoy and Shelltime 4 charter parties.
- An understanding of the importance of bills of ladings as a contract of carriage.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to work under tight timelines.
- Strong team player with the ability to work across the functional departments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Seagoing experience would be helpful but is not essential.
- Fluency in a second language.
- Applicants should be Singaporeans.
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within their position and the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department at: email@example.com. Website: www.epic-gas.com
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Please be informed that Epic Gas operates on a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.