Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 39 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 120 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the SHEQ Unit.
- Maintain the filing system.
- Formatting & compiling of reports.
- Formatting & printing of documents, plans & reports.
- Assist managers in the:
- preparation & production of shipboard documents for new vessels.
- documentation of quality assurance audits.
- Ensure all invoices are uploaded & verified in the software (Eyeshare) before payments’ due date.
- Prepare flag registration & renewal documents.
- Diploma/degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum one-year relevant working experience in the shipping industry.
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player, outcome-driven & resourceful.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
* Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Management
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department at: email@example.com. Website: www.epic-gas.com
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Please be informed that Epic Gas operates on a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.