|ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Shall be able to instruct the vessel and agents to ensure contracts are executed
- correctly and the returns from each maximised.
- Shall be responsible for the collection of original bills of lading or LOI prior to each
- discharge operation.
- Shall have experience of buying bunkers and monitoring the quality delivered.
- Shall provide timely and accurate information to brokers on vessel movements.
- Shall have the ability to guide and monitor the performance of the Operations
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in the operations department of a tanker company.
- A good understanding of the main charter parties.
- A good understanding the function of bill of lading and indemnities.
- A good understanding on laytime calculation.
- A proficiency in MS Office and MS Outlook.
- Experience of using SHIPNET is preferred.
- Fluency in English and an attention to detail.
Interested applicants please submit your resume stating working experience, expected salary and recent photo in confidence to Human Resource Department at email@example.com.
(We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified)