|ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE / ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
VESSEL FINANCE DEPARTMENT – SINGAPORE OFFICE
- Responsible for full sets of accounts, monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Responsible for cash flow reporting and projections.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure financial activities are in compliance with internal control and policies.
- Liaise with auditors on statutory audit matters.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA or equivalent disciplines, preferably with 1 – 2 years’ experience. Entry Level candidates may also apply.
- Good knowledge of Singapore Accounting Standards and Tax Regulations
- Meticulous & adhere to tight deadlines.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant should be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.epic-gas.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.