Job Postings - Manila
ASSISTANT TRAINING MANAGER (ENGINE)
EPIC SHIP MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD. – REGIONAL OPERATING HEADQUARTERS (ROHQ) – MANILA OFFICE
- Assist Training Managers to identify training need, develop and deliver high quality, and costeffective training for our Seafarers, in-house and/or externally
- Assist in training process review, feedback from seafarers, assessment, and continual
- Responsible for Training scheduling, training logistics, Crew Seminars scheduling, arrangements,
logistics in all countries
- Assist in evaluation and audit of 3rd party training centres content quality and training delivery for
outsourced training courses
- Responsible for developing the Cadet Recruitment, Cadet Training, Competency Development,
Career progression to ensure good quality Cadet selection to progress to good quality Officers
- Responsible for managing the Crew Competency software
- Liaise with the Crew Planning team for Training andCertification compliance
- Develop talent, Review Junior officers and ratings performance, counsel / guide to fulfil our
- Guide junior officers and ratings towards their Career progression
- Assist Training managers to be abreast of Legal changes in Crewing Operations. Implement New
regulations and train Crewing team on new statutorylegislation
- Assist Crewing Operations team in any Flag / National certification requirement clarifications and
- Assist Training Managers for recruitment interviews for junior officers and ratings
- Holding at least a Class IV MEO license
- At least 3 years sailing experience on LPG vessels or Tankers up to 4th engineer
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines, with excellent time management skills
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and resourceful
- Strong team orientation and could manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fastpaced environment
- Ability to travel at short notice and manage 24/7 on call lifestyle
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.