JOB POSTINGS - LONDON
OFFICE MANAGER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT, LONDON OFFICE
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the CEO and office team and oversee a full range of Office Administration & HR related duties. Our London office based in Mayfair, has a team of 10-12 people. You will have plenty of room to be creative in this position as management is always open to new ideas to ensure smooth running of the office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure day-to-day smooth running of the office including manning the reception
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, & ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contracts, policies and price negotiations with vendors, service providers, office lease, etc.
- Oversee HR including payroll, pension, insurance, performance appraisal, work permit application related matters, staff orientation & personal tax related matters, etc.
- Oversee HRIS systems, applications including training of London based staff
- Oversee Office ‘reception’ ensuring a professional welcome to all visitors is maintained at all times
- Oversee Office safety, maintenance & cleanliness
- Oversee Company’s Social Media Platforms at Company’s Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube & Instagram
- Oversee Planning & execution of company events.
- Ensure e-filing systems are maintained and current, & ensure security, integrity & confidentiality of data
- Generate reports & statistics for consolidation
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects assigned by CEO & Director, HR & Admin from time to time.
- Organise events, lunches & dinners
- Manage correspondence & follow up on pending matters with limited direction
- Organise meetings including assisting in the preparation of agenda, board papers, booking of meeting rooms, etc.
- Co-ordinating & booking travel arrangements for CEO
- Degree in Business Administration, HRM or related discipline with minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential.
- Good knowledge of office management systems and procedures, accounts/expenses.
- Experienced in handling a full range of HR, Administrative and executive support related duties/li>
- Familiar with United Kingdom employment law, practices and procedures/li>
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Good organisational, interpersonal, multi-tasking & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly independent, results-oriented, meticulous
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com. Website: www.epic-gas.com