Epic Gas Ltd. – Release of First Quarter 2018 Results
EPIC GAS LTD
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE INTERIM PERIOD TO
31 March 2018
SINGAPORE, 9 May 2018 – Epic Gas Ltd. (“Epic Gas” or the “Company”) today announced its unaudited financial and operating results for the interim period ended March 31, 2018. All amounts reported in US Dollars unless otherwise stated.
A conference call to discuss these results is scheduled for 9 May 2018 at 10:00 AM (New York) / 3:00PM (London) and can be accessed via the following dial-in information.
Conference call details
United States: +1 845 507 1610
United Kingdom: +44 203 651 4876
Singapore: +65 31580667
Hong Kong: +852 3051 2792
International: +61 283 733 610
Conference ID Number: 1096175
Audio Webcast – Slides Presentation
There will be a live and then archived audio webcast of the conference call, via the internet through the Epic Gas website www.epic-gas.com. Participants to the live webcast should register on the website approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the webcast.
The slide presentation on the first quarter 2018 financial results will be available in PDF format 10 minutes prior to the conference call and webcast, accessible on the company’s website www.epic- gas.com on the investor relations page.
Participants to the webcast are urged to download the PDF presentation as the conference call will follow the presentation slides.
First Quarter 2018 Highlights
- Vessel Calendar days up 1% year over year to 3,617
- Revenue of $38.6 million, up 14% year over year
- Time charter equivalent revenues of $8,932 per vessel calendar day, up 6% year over year
- Adjusted EBITDA of $8.5 million, up 6% year over year
- Net Loss of $2.7 million, down $0.7 million year over year
- General & administrative expenses of $1,100 per vessel calendar day, up 11% year over year
- Redelivery of one 4,100cbm bareboat charter vessel (2001 built) and sale of one 5,000cbm vessel (1998 built)
- As of 31 March 2018, 39 vessels on the
Please click here to download a full copy of the financial statements.