Job Postings - Singapore
Epic Gas Limited owns and operates a fleet of 44 modern fully pressurised gas carriers, providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and petrochemicals which serve the global supply chain of leading oil majors and commodity trading houses. We employ approximately 1100 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 100 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with approved suppliers & sub-contractors for quotes, order confirmation, delivery and invoicing.
- Evaluate the performance of suppliers, sub-contractors and repair companies/yards.
- Timely procurement and forwarding of stores and spares to the vessels.
- Follow-up on fuel oil and lube oil sample reports from vessel and testing laboratories.
- Maintain record of vessel certificates and initiate timely renewal in consultation with ship managers.
- Assist ship managers in arranging ship repairs and docking of vessels.
- Attend to vessel requirements, as required.
- Arrange for servicing of equipment as per the Company’s requirements.
- Diploma in Marine Engineering or equivalent disciplines, preferably with sailing experience as an Engineer Officer. Fresh Graduates may also apply.
- Proficient in computer software applications and good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language with all levels of staff and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.