Job Postings - Singapore
Reporting to the CEO of Epic Gas, we are looking for an experienced, innovative and strong team leader for our Technical Department to set and maintain exceptional standards, adopt out-of-box thinking in engaging and training team members, developing new processes, and to promote the collective strengths of Epic Gas as our customers’ partner of choice for the transportation of LPG & Petrochemicals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The overall performance of our Technical, SHEQ, Vetting, Crewing and Training functions.
- The Budget and delivery of ~USD70 million OPEX per year and the quality & performance of the fleet.
- Successful execution of our investment programme: new ship construction, re-investment and modernization efforts for our existing fleet, with other acquisitions and projects.
- Promote a vibrant team culture that will reinforce Epic Gas as a market leader in LPG transportation and inspire confidence in internal and external stakeholders including customers, class, shipyards and suppliers.
- On-going development of processes & systems to deliver leading and integrated services to all stakeholders.
- Ensure Emergency Response Capabilities of the highest level.
- Develop our crewing sources and training in line with fleet expansion and rigorous industry standards.
- Routine preparation of reports relating to budget, Board, KPI and business performance.
- Management & development of 3rd party ship management business, especially in the LPG/LNG segment.
- Chief Engineer or Master Mariner Professional Licence.
- Minimum 2 years sailing experience as Master or Chief Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years shore based experience in Technical Ship Management with at least 3 years in a large shipping company or ship manager with oversight of more than 40 ships at senior management level.
- Ability to devise and implement appropriate strategies & processes to support the growth of the business.
- An in-depth knowledge of the rules and regulations governing vessels’ management.
- Strong leadership skills, results-driven and enterprising.
- Strong influencing abilities with excellent EQ.
- Ability to communicate at senior management level within organizations and have strong communication and presentation skills to project Epic Gas’ services and capabilities to customers.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the shipping industry. This position offers excellent benefits and growth opportunities. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Epic Gas, and our Vision for the future, please visit www.epic-gas.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.