JOB POSTINGS - SINGAPORE
- Providing administrative & secretarial support to the department.
- Formatting, compiling & distribution of inspection/ investigation reports, plans & related documents.
- Assisting with compiling & preparation of standard shipboard documents for all new vessels.
- Assisting with preparation & documentation of quality assurance audit related documents.
- Handling invoices including uploading information into Shipnet.
- Distributing Log Books to ships and maintaining of inventories.
- NITEC / Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a shipping company.
- Good command of spoken and written English, organised & outcome driven.
- Ability to work under tight timelines & a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Note: SHEQ – Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality
Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.