Job Postings - Singapore
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will provide support in sourcing, recruitment, salary administration, performance management and the full spectrum of staffing support functions. You will partner with hiring managers on staffing needs and being responsible for monitoring and reporting key recruitment metrics and assist in the implementation of SOPs and programmes.
In addition, you will oversee office administration duties including organising travel and preparing itineraries; planning, organising and managing events and meetings; writing minutes and reports; preparing presentation materials, papers and corporate brochures; updating websites and managing ad hoc projects.
- Degree preferably with postgraduate qualification in Human Resources
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience gained from large organisations
- Sound knowledge of labour and industry relations laws and practices
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, independent, resourceful and outcome-driven
Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.