Job Postings - Singapore
Epic Gas Ltd., owns and operates a fleet of 41 modern and high quality fully pressurised gas carriers, providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and petrochemicals which serve the international gas supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity trading houses. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 115 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
MANAGER, VESSEL PERFORMANCE & SYSTEMS – SINGAPORE OFFICE
- Overall in charge of Vessel performance implementation
- Evaluate and implement various off-the-shelf Vessel performance software solutions
- Evaluate and Implement hardware solutions for automatic data collation like – Torque meters, Digital flowmeters.
- Evaluate hardware for data logging of ship’s instrumentation like engine data, navigational data and transmitting into shore software for analysis
- Electronic log book implementation
- Data analysis, trending and monitor vessel performance
- Implement ISO 19030 standards for Hull performance solutions
- Review paint application types, cost /performance benefits
- Review engine performance by installing Engine performance monitoring solutions
- Interact with Engine builders to assess engine performance data and implement solutions fleet wide
- Review the cylinder oil consumptions and evaluate new technologies
- Evaluate hull performance improvement solutions like PBFC, etc.
- In charge of MRV implementation and compliance, verification, liaising with MRV Verifiers
- In charge of Environmental Management system, monitoring all Environmental data
- Working with Flag and other organizations for Greenship accreditation
- Represent Epic Gas in various forums on our Environment, Performance related issues
- Holding Chief Engineer Certificate of Competency
- Strong analytical skills (with research oriented approach) and the ability to translate data into useful analytics
- Project management abilities, with ability to develop, improve and implement safe, and cost effective technical vessel management processes
- An in-depth knowledge of the rules and regulations governing vessels’ management
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and resourceful
- Strong team orientation and has the ability to manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel at short notice and manage 24/7 on call lifestyle
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.