Job Postings - Singapore
MANAGER, FLEET PERSONNEL – SINGAPORE OFFICE
- Act as the liaison between Crewing, Technical, Safety, Commercial and Accounting Teams for all manning
- Assist Head of Crewing in ensuring that all vesselsare adequately manned as per regulations / Flag State
requirements and in line with Company IMS procedures.
- Assist and monitoring with Audits, issuance of Non-Conformances.
- Assist in planning of viable strategies for future growth in manning.
- Maintain close interactions with Crew Unions and Flag Authorities.
- Keep track of market trends and seafarers’ wages inthe many sourcing areas.
- Assist with preparation of relevant reports for management as per schedules (monthly / quarterly / half
yearly / yearly).
- Preparation of Manning Budgets and Wage scales.
- Recruitment liaison with external Manning agents.
- Maintain overview of all Manning operations, expenses, P&I claims, Shore Medical.
- Maintain good overview of the Department Budget vs OPEX.
- Degree / Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in areputable shipping / ship management company.
- Ability to travel at short notice and manage 24/7 on call lifestyle.
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines withexcellent time management skills.
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and resourceful.
- Strong team orientation and has the ability to manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fastpaced environment.
Epic Gas offers an exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills
and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer.
We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.