Job Postings - Singapore
IT Systems Administrator
You will be responsible for the support of end-user’s hard- and software as well as of Corporate Information Systems. You will provide the technology support services for both on shore offices and ships. You will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users. You will assist the IT Manager in developing, implementing and supporting the company’s technology platforms to meet company targets.
A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, with a minimum of 5 years professional experience, including experience in troubleshooting and supporting computer applications, operating systems and LAN. Moreover at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in managing MS SQL server database systems or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience which provides the following knowledge, abilities and skills.
- IT systems management, including workstations and servers
- Sound knowledge in MS SQL database administration and support
- Ability to manage and support corporate ERP solutions
- Project management experience is preferred
- User access management and Microsoft AD
- Office 365, MS Exchange, SharePoint and Lync
- Troubleshooting hardware and software
- Shipping industry and ship IT experience preferred
- MCSE certification is preferred
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users
Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.