- Shall optimise the earnings of the fleet whether the vessels are trading under spot charter, COA or time charter contracts.
- Shall develop a network of contacts that will enable the chartering department to carry out its responsibilities to its best ability.
- Shall maintain a daily written exchange with commercial staff working around the world that provides information on the market of whatsoever nature.
- Shall maintain a proper and complete record in SHIPNET to ensure the full and proper preparation of reports that normally will be generated each month.
- Shall provide assistance to the operations staff to ensure that all voyages and contracts are performed as close as possible to the terms agreed the earnings expected.
- Shall travel where necessary to more promote the interests of the company.
- Shall work within the KPI set by senior management.
- Preferably a degree from a maritime academy or an equivalent body
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in chartering preferably in the gas tanker markets and hence a good understanding of a variety of charter party forms.
- A good understanding of ship operations.
- Preferably some experience of S&P transactions
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- An ability to work within a team but also at times with minimal supervision
Interested applicants please submit your resume stating working experience, expected salary and recent photo in confidence to Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified)