Job Postings - Singapore
Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 39 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1100 seafarers and a multi-national team of 115 shore based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – 6 MONTH’S CONTRACT
SINGAPORE OFFICE,ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
- Responsible for full sets of accounts, monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Responsible for cash flow reporting and projections.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure financial activities are in compliance with internal control and policies.
- Liaise with auditors on statutory audit matters.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Singapore Accounting Standards and Tax Regulations.
- Meticulous & adhere to tight deadlines.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant should be Singaporean.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.epic-gas.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.