Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 39 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 120 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE / ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
VESSEL FINANCE DEPARTMENT – SINGAPORE OFFICE
- Responsible for full sets of accounts, monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Responsible for cash flow reporting and projections.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure financial activities are in compliance with internal control and policies.
- Liaise with auditors on statutory audit matters.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA or equivalent disciplines, preferably with 1 – 2 years’ experience. Entry Level candidates may also apply.
- Good knowledge of Singapore Accounting Standards and Tax Regulations.
- Meticulous & adhere to tight deadlines.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant should be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident.
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department at: email@example.com. Website: www.epic-gas.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.