Job Postings - Singapore
Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 41 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1100 seafarers and a multi-national team of 118 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (ACCOUNTS PAYABLE)
ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT – SINGAPORE OFFICE
- Make payment to suppliers.
- Check suppliers’ Statement of Accounts and follow up with relevant departments on outstanding invoices.
- Data entry of payments made into the accounting system.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and calculation of foreign exchange differences.
- Diploma in Accounting or related discipline.
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant should be Singapore citizen or Singapore PR.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.