Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with approved suppliers & sub-contractors for quotes, order confirmation, delivery and invoicing.
- Evaluating the performance of suppliers, sub-contractors and repair companies/yards.
- Timely procurement and forwarding of stores and spares to the vessels.
- Follow-up on FO and LO sample reports from vessel and testing laboratories.
- Maintain record of vessel certificates and initiate early action for their timely renewal in consultation with ship managers.
- Assist ship managers in arranging ship repairs and docking of vessels.
- Attend to vessel requirements, as required.
- Arrange for servicing of equipment as per the Company’s requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in a reputable shipping/ship management company.
- Proficient in computer software applications and good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language with all levels of staff and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and outcome-driven.
Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.