Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 39 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 120 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
MANAGER, FINANCE & HUMAN RESOURCE (5 MONTHS’ CONTRACT)
EPIC SHIP MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD. – REGIONAL OPERATING HEADQUARTERS (ROHQ) – MANILA OFFICE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage cash flows, disbursements related to crew salaries totalling US$3 million per month.
- Responsible for the direct, indirect tax, audits and other statutory compliance of the company in a complicated jurisdiction.
- Head of the Finance Team and responsible for driving the company’s accounting policies, procedures, systems and reporting.
- Oversee the full spectrum of HR function and ensure smooth HR service delivery.
- Partner with hiring managers on staffing needs and responsible for monitoring and reporting key recruitment metrics and assist in the implementation of SOPs and programmes.
- Oversee the Company’s Performance Evaluation process.
- Facilitate Training & Development programs.
- Oversee onboarding, orientation and offboarding of new/transferred staff.
- Manage all employee relations related matters.
- Overseeing Medical & Office Insurance.
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant working experience in a reputable shipping/ship management company.
- Sound knowledge of local rules and regulations, and practices.
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, highly independent, outcome-driven and resourceful.
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills.
- Strong team orientation and has the ability to manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Epic Gas offers an exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.