|Epic Gas owns and operates a fleet of fully pressurised gas carriers, providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemicals. The company controls a fleet of 42 vessels which serve the international supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity traders throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 115 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
SHIP MANAGER – LONDON OFFICE
- Manage the daily technical & operations matters of our fleet in accordance with corporate policies & procedures, local and international statutory rules & regulations.
- Implement and maintain a safe, environmental friendly, dependable and cost effective standard in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversee technical, operational and docking related matters. Ensure statutory certification, condition of class, regular surveys and inspections are completed within scheduled dates.
- Establish consistent, professional and efficient service delivery standards at all times.
- Maintain stringent cost control of operating budget including financial reporting and preparing of vessels’ annual budgets.
- Holding Chief Engineers Certificate of Competency.
- Sailing experience on MAN B&W ME type engines as Chief Engineer preferably with shore experience.
- Ability to travel at short notice and manage 24/7 on call lifestyle.
- Ability to develop, improve and implement safe, and cost effective technical vessel management processes.
- An in-depth knowledge of the rules and regulations governing vessels’ management.
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills.
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and resourceful.
- Strong team orientation and has the ability to manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.