JOB POSTINGS - LONDON
OFFICE MANAGER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT, LONDON OFFICE
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the CEO and office team and oversee a full range of Office Administration & HR related duties. Our London office based in Mayfair, has a team of 10-12 people. You will have plenty of room to be creative in this position as management is always open to new ideas to ensure smooth running of the office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure day-to-day smooth running of the office including manning the reception
- Oversee office & facilities including ordering, verification of invoices & ensuring timely payment, & other Finance related matters
- Oversee HRM including payroll, pension, insurance, performance appraisal, work pass applications & tax related matters, etc.
- Oversee HR budget, audits and renewal of contracts & policies
- Office ‘reception’ ensuring a professional welcome to all visitors is maintained at all times.
- Oversee office safety, maintenance & cleanliness
- Generate reports & statistics for consolidation
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects assigned by CEO & Senior team member from time to time.
- Organise meetings, events, lunches & dinners
- Manage correspondence & follow up on pending matters with limited direction
- Organise & prepare documents, preparation of agenda, meetings & board papers
- Co-ordinating & booking travel arrangements for CEO and team members
- Degree in Business Administration, HRM or related discipline with minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential.
- Good knowledge of office management systems and procedures, accounts/expenses.
- Familiar with United Kingdom employment law
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word), knowledge of adobe/Photoshop useful.
- Good organisational, interpersonal, multi-tasking & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly independent, results-oriented, meticulous & strong liaison skills
Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.